Sunday, April 03, 2005

Testimonials from JJK March 2005 Tele-Seminar Creativity & Entrepreneurship

A FEW TESTIMONIALS & FROM JJK'S
MARCH 2005 TELE-SEMINAR: CREATIVITY& ENTREPRENEURSHIP©


“I am pleased to recommend John Joseph Kennedy to the world of academia and business as a motivational speaker on creativity and entrepreneurship. His abilities to inspire people towards humanitarian ideals are known. I share his world vision.”
Dr. Leo Rebello, Author, World Peace Envoy & Nobel Prize in Literature 2005 Nominee--Bombay, India

“I was motivated throughout the Seminar just by LISTENING to John Joseph Kennedy speak and the wisdom inherent within his voice and the words he chose to speak. He is a very clear thinker and teaches by example. This is the best motivator strategy in the world! I was inspired from day one, the first moment of the first Seminar. What most inspired me were JJK’s 24 Secrets to Success™ and the starting of writing my new book. John is a wise teacher who gives clear, concise objective counsel in the fields of business and creativity. He truly listens, acknowledges, and elaborates upon the comments and questions of those attending. He is unusually sensitive and offers business counsel that is grounded in knowledge, with a passion for excellence. Top notch!”
P L W, Writer & Musical Composer

”Dear John…..I want to personally say thank you very much for such an excellent course! I did learn a LOT, especially about the gifts my little 7 year-old self had for me that I discovered through your Dream-Keeper/Gift Giver™ Guided Visualization. I also learned in class 4 and 5 the importance of delegating my work but getting rid of those who are dishonest and who do not have my best interests in mind. Thank you again, John. You are truly phenomenal!”
C. P. Television Producer & Radio Host

”I recommend John Joseph Kennedy's Creativity and Entrepreneurship as a unique conference that explores the spiritual dimension of business, and lifts entrepreneurship from a "profits only" to the prophetic dimension of true creative genius! JJK's unique blend of spiritual meditations, personal stories and business anecdotes helped me to understand and honor my creative process, and the evolution of my entrepreneurial talents. He also gave me solid and pragmatic steps to take to develop my ideas further. His course is simple, direct and delightful, and I have a more clear vision of my mission in life. JJK shattered the myth of privilege and entitlement, and presented me with a real experience of the power of love. I could see the new energy at work. How we, of all classes and races, can share our talents and inner spiritual beauty to uplift our world NOW!”
Adda S., Stage Director & Children's Creative Arts Educator

“I would recommend all my friends to learn from John Joseph Kennedy's "Creativity and Entrepreneurship". I have been so excited since I got to learn the knowledge of how to find my inner self and purpose in life. I was excited and my energy was fully charged with delight in learning from John Kennedy’s excellent course, The Creative Evolution of an Intellectual Property©. Wow! What an amazing success for a small amount of time invested!!! Apart from the success in creating my products, JJK has made the seminar so much fun!!! Where can you find a mentor like JJK that help you make money while you learn with fun?”
Kwai Lan Chan, Imperial Feng Shui Master & Entrepreneur

Register Online Today for JJK’s April Seminar! http://www.jjkenterprises.com/

1 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger Macklin said...

My Name is Macklin Crux and I believe that the man claiming to be John Joseph Kennedy (in the above post) is a fraud, a chronic liar, a con-man and a sociopath. He has cheated many people out of a lot of money and according to those he has swindled, is a “lazy”, “fat”, “pathetic” person who has never done an honest day’s labor in his life. Please visit http://www.johnjosephkennedylies.com for a look into the exploits of this crook.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home