Monday, April 04, 2005

JJK's Autobiography: The Pen is Mightier than the Sword! My Life & Extraordinary Vision

In an excerpt from JJK's upcoming autobiography, The Pen is Mightier than the Sword! My Life & Extraordinary Vision, we get a glimpse into his personal life and what led him to run for President of the United States in 2004 in the eleventh-hour as a write-in candidate to "Right the Wrongs of America!". (JJK was asked to officially run in 2008. He announced his intentions on 11-22-04).

"As I went to sleep that night my ego kept haunting me. So many unanswered questions. 'How in the world am I going to do this?' For the life of me, it was such an enormous vision that I couldn't fully wrap my mind around it. Then I found great comfort - spiritual comfort - in my answer: 'I can't do this, but God can!'" JJK
*
* * * * * * *
*
Read John Joseph Kennedy's excerpt now:
Chapter One: Atlanta Live!

1 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger Macklin said...

My Name is Macklin Crux and I believe that the man claiming to be John Joseph Kennedy (in the above post) is a fraud, a chronic liar, a con-man and a sociopath. He has cheated many people out of a lot of money and according to those he has swindled, is a “lazy”, “fat”, “pathetic” person who has never done an honest day’s labor in his life. Those who confront him are further hurt by posts like the one above. We have gotten together and have come up with our own plan. Please visit us at http://www.johnjosephkennedylies.com for a look into the exploits of this crook.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home